18. Do your very best not to be overly giddy about anything. A little giddy is alright. Too much giddy can lead to blurting out, “THANKSFORBEINGAWESOME” when coming in contact with a celebrity/famous ball player you admire.
19. When jamming to “Friends” by Michael W. Smith you are required (by law, basically) to plug your nose while singing.
20. Better yet, don’t jam to Smitty.
21. When it comes to swimsuits, patterns or solid dark colors are best. Solid yellow? Notsomuch.
22. Floss your teeth. I promise you’ll thank me when your 25.
23. Bill Murray & Steve Martin are hilarious. Anyone who says differently should not influence you in any area of life.
24. I’ve mentioned Steve Martin twice in this list & that is QUITE alright.
25. Jogging or running is great fun, allows you to listen to TI unashamedly, & clears your mind.
26. Yoga is good too. Just not the weird earthy kind, it’s just too hard to keep a straight face.
27. Glasses are cute on men & women of all ages (especially you). Don’t worry if you need them.
28. GK Chesterton isn’t just for middle-aged male scholars. Neither are cigars.
29. There is no such thing as owning too many pairs of tights.
30. It’s OK to steal advice: