1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper! It’s not Christmas if you can’t rip & tear!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real
3. When do you put up the tree? Mid December-ish
4. When do you take the tree down? Januaryish
5. Do you like eggnog? In small amounts.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? There was my first guitar, or my dress up box filled with dress up clothes, or the year I got an baby doll stroller that actually looked like a real stroller…my parents are VERY good.
7. Hardest person to buy for? My grandma
8. Easiest person to buy for? My one-year-old nephew :o)
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Getting sick with something flu-ish the day of the big DFC (Dugan Family Christmas for those of you low-life’s [just kidding!] who don’t know what that is)
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? ELF!!!
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Whatever day my family picks to do our big shopping day at MOA. Usually a couple weeks before Christmas.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? The meatballs my Grandma makes. Thanks, now I’m hungry for them.
16. Lights on the tree? Lights EVERYWHERE.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Baby, it’s Cold Outside (The one by Zooey Deschanel & Leon Redbone is my all-time favorite!)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home.
19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner & Blitzen and of course Rudolph (I may or may not have copied Nikki)
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Family on Christmas Eve; Santa on Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? Overcrowded stores and grumpy shoppers. And those beautiful European people at the mall kiosks who thrust lotion samples at you and tell you “they have a question for you”. (Again, taken from Nikki because I WHOLEHEARTEDLY agree)
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? Anything twinkly/sparkly.
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Uh, duh, the meatballs I can’t forget about now.
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? For everyone to feel the joy of Christ in them – including myself.